Personal Computer Science (Ireland)Limited,
Knock Airport Business Park,
Co Reg: 8284154L
Vat Reg: IE8284154L
WEEE Reg: 00901 WB
Placing an Order
All prices will be charged at the published price list current at the date of order, and VAT will be charged at the current rate.
- Warranty Unless otherwise stated all goods carry a 12 month warranty covering Ireland shipments only.
- Personal Computer Science (Ireland) Limited does not warrant the suitability and compatibility of goods for specific applications.
- Personal Computer Science (Ireland) Limited offers a 14 day money back guarantee on goods returned in original and undamaged packaging, complete (including manuals) and in 'as new' condition.
- The 14 day money back guarantee does not apply to goods which are not returned in 'as new' condition. A re-stocking charge of at least 20% will be levied on all such goods and the original carriage charge is not refundable.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring goods are returned suitably packed and for obtaining the necessary proof of delivery and receipt.
- No opened software can be returned for credit.
- Faulty discs will be exchanged by the manufacturer.
- Goods may not be returned without prior authorisation, and an RMA number, from Personal Computer Science (Ireland) Limited which can be obtained by contacting our Technical Support on 094 9367734.
- No refunds can be made under the money back guarantee after 14 days.
If your order is received by 4pm and the item/s is/are in stock we will ship the same day for next working day delivery, subject to credit card clearance, locality and excluding system failure.
In the case of goods purchased by credit card, those goods can only be shipped to the credit card holders address (in order to protect you, we carry out extensive checks to ensure that your card is not being used fraudulently) and must be signed for on delivery.
Delivery times are only estimates.
Price and Special Offers
All special offers are subject to availability. Due to the volatile nature of prices, these may vary from the published material. Prices correct at time of going to press.
Goods may not be supplied in packaging shown.
Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about Personal Computer Science (Ireland) Ltd.
Personal Computer Science (Ireland) Ltd will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
We use simple session cookies to allow our website to function.
Your consent is not required for these cookies, as the only purpose of these cookies is to improve the performance of the website.
For example, we use these cookies to allow you to access your cart and send your order.
We DO NOT use Analytical cookies, performance cookies, ad targeting cookies or third party cookies.